Sunday, October 27, 2013

Kitty's Journal

1385278_10201022167739637_1072116413_n  October 2013.  Our last Sunday morning in our ZenDen til 1/1/2014..."deeply relaxed, I easily accomplish all my endeavors with confidence and security".  This is my thought whenever fear of the unknown wants to creep in and I am returned to my peace of mind.  Meditating on the joy and wonder inherent in my life fuels this Divine energy that will magnificently carry us beyond any earthly expectation.  I have been mindfully aware of my separation anxiety as I release my daily rituals here and embrace our travels to Tallahassee, Florida.  It is the great company we are given along this adventure that is our reward: Your Presence is Our Present as we discover  the innocence, creativity and generosity around our Globe.   First stop:  Delights Hot Springs Tecopa, Ca.  to nourish our bodies and souls and then up up and away landing in Jackson, Mississippi and then on to TallyTown...Kindness is where the magic lives, this little Light of mine, I'm gonna let It shine!

.

No comments: